We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone. Governor Andrew Cuomo has enacted an Executive Order that all workers in non-essential businesses across New York state are required to stay home in an effort to combat the spread of COVID-19. LMT understands that you need an IT Support provider that can help you navigate these uncertain times.
LMT is prepared for this.
March 23, 2020
Most of our staff are working remotely. We remain connected and will continue to provide uninterrupted service and excellent support. You can continue to reach at 585-784-7470 or email as you always have. Our office lines will forward directly to our personal cell phones. Every employee at LMT has a home office with a VPN connection to provide secure remote support and to continue providing the high level of services you have come to expect from us.
As a “technology support provider,” LMT is considered a provider of “essential services” and will continue to have minimal staff operate out of the LMT office. As we adjust our business to this new environment, please see below for temporary changes and tips to make the most out of your remote workforce:
- Out of concern for the safety of our valued clients and our employees, we will only be providing onsite support for emergency situations.
- We understand that your employees may have difficulties setting up and accessing their remote environment. We ask that you consider downloading zoom on your smart phone to video chat with LMT to help us assist you better.
- We ask that your home users call or check RGE or their Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) site to check for power outages or internet issues before calling the LMT NOC for cloud issues.
- We will continue to setup equipment for your business needs. We will cease deliveries for most orders, but pickups can be arranged from our office.
- Please send any purchasing requests to Sales@LMTnet.com going forward. This could be used for requisitions for laptops, VoIP phones, O365 licenses, etc. Emailing Sales@LMTnet.com will keep you in touch with the entire sales team and will ensure a quicker response and solution to your needs.
- Please share with your staff these “Top 5 Steps to Securely Work from Home.”
To expedite requests, we ask that you reach out to the following LMT Teams:
- IT Support: Utilize our fully operational NOC Desk for support needs by calling (585) 784-7470 x1 or emailing Support@LMTnet.com.
- Account Questions: Please reach out to your Account Manager.
- Billing Questions: Please reach out to Accounting@LMTnet.com
- Hardware or Software Purchases: Please reach out to Sales@LMTnet.com and your Account Executive will assist.
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe,
LMT Technology Solutions