- A timeline to get your business operational
- Your temporary business location or hub
- How you will notify employees
- How you will notify your customers
- What your insurance covers
- What systems need to be intact
- Where your business will receive deliveries
- The critical systems your business needs at a minimum to function.
Photo by Puddle Jumper Photography
- Who will be responsible for overseeing recovery tasks
- Data migration, collection, and backup
- Equipment setup
- Networking and IT infrastructure
- Cutting over utility services from your temporary site to your permanent location
- All other details necessary to navigate your organization from business continuity to normal mode.
create or update handle the abrupt In hindsight, w